The Aenguls are a great race, the first on Aegis who walked the land before the conception of mortal life. Like Daemons, they are a magical race and part of the AenguDaemonic Pantheon.
Aenguls are widely held to be incarnations of Light. Supposedly created as instruments of enlightenment, they take on many forms and interfere in mortal affairs that correlate to their personal objectives or schemes.
Not many Aenguls are known, as only a few ever have direct connections with the mortals. Only those that have truly shown themselves to the mortals with their powers are true known Aenguls, though there are legends of many more.
- Eshtael - Aengul of Balance.
- Gazardiel - Aengul of New Beginnings.
- Malchediael - Aengul of Courage.
- Sokar - Aengul of Endings.
- Tahariae - Aengul of Purity and Justice. The Vehement Judge and The Prophesier of Light. Patron of the Clerics.
- The Wandering Wizard - A mysterious Aengul that wandered the realm of Aegis and shortly Asulon.
- Wyrvun - Lord of The Deep Cold.
- Xan - Aengul of Order and Guardianship. Lord of Sunlight. Patron of the Paladins.