Dwarven Settlement Guides
Urguan Settlement Guide
|Under-Realm of Urguan|
• Current Leader: His Under-King, [Utak Ireheart] •
The Under-Realm of Urguan is the nation of the kin of the Descendant Urguan: The Dwarves. This stout folk lives among one another divided into clans yet stand united under the Urguanite banner of Grey and Orange. The Realm offers the dwed with a plethora of locations to visit and occupations to take on. Most if not all, dwarves find themselves with a clan. Either through being born in one or becoming part of one through alignment and rituals. The Under-Realm of Urguan is home to many famed clans from history and is the birthing place for new clans alike.
|Peak Times A sizable community that switch between burst of GMT and Morning EST, to late night hours. So there is always a player in Urguan to help out!|
Notable Locations and Information
- Hefrumm~ It is known that the Forest dwarves, kin of Urguan, prefer life on the surface level among trees and fields of wheat. Right above the city of Kal’Varoth in between the peaks of the mountain pass you will find Hefrumm: home of the forest dwed.
- Legion Hall~ Are you a warrior of great prowess and wish to protect the dwed of Urguan through one of the truest forms of servitude towards the Kingdom? Join the dwarven legion today and work your way through the ranks to obtain experience and status! Travel south from the capital’s magnificent doorstep and follow the road to a vast lake of boiling lava. Amidst this impressive natural lake of doom, you will find the stronghold of Varoth’Akvel: the base of the Legion of Mercy. Here the legionnaires are trained to defend the Brathmordakin and destroy all that is an unholy spawn of Khorvad the Vile.
- Public Forge~ Itching to make a new sword and armor? Stop by Urguans Public forge an area where any smith can heat a piece of metal to where it becomes easier to shape! Be taught by the Drogan’Var ways of the forge and learn about new rare ores and how to process them into true works of art! For which dwarf would not like to call themselves a master blacksmith!
- Ruined Runesmith Tavern~ Whats a dwarf without a few drinks in him? Head down to the runesmith tavern, where you can join your friends in competition, singing, and the occasional bar fight! Coming out of the gate past the bridge into the social hub of the dwarves
- Slums~ The slums, an excellent place for the minority of the dwarven community to live! Located underneath the tavern area. Be careful walking there after a few drinks, you might get a little steamy.
- Urguan Market District~ Have trouble finding something within the lands of Arcas? Try your chances in the market district of Urguan; From shiny rocks and exquisitely built weapons, you simply can't go wrong with a quick browse! Make your way straight from the city gate, past the bridge and into the hub of the city!
- Urguan Mines~ Do you wish to return to the real dwarven roots deep down in the caverns below? Delve for rare ores and contribute to the wealth of the Under-Realm? Become a certified miner and get access to the privatized mine of Urguan. Enrich yourself and the Under-Realm with the smashing of rock, bending it to your will, and laying bare the fruits of the ground! Come down the stairs and to the left to see this great mine!
The dwarves follow their own gods and goddesses. Don't fear though, there is a clergy within to help with all your religious needs. The Religion of the Brathmordakin is the ancient religion of the dwedmar. Its teachings are recorded and taught by the Kirkja Dverga, or Dwarven Clergy. The Clergy's mission is to enforce the will of the Brathmordakin, uphold dwedmar to their honour, and purge evil and heresy from the dwedmar. ((GALLERY))