The capitaw of the Holy Orenian Empire, Hewena pwovides the housing of aww Impeliaw affaiws, buleaucwats and citizens. Named aftew Helen Horen, who ovewsaw the constwuction of the city, it houses men and women fwom aww weaches of the empiwe, fwom Heawtwandews to Kawdasi. The city opewates as the seat of the House of Sarkozic, who wule fwom the Mezalin Pawace at the peak of the gwand city.
An atypicaw appwoach was taken by the Empewow at the time, Augustus I, who decided not to empwoy a vast awway of Impeliaw awchitects that have constwucted pwentiful cities befowe - but instead, bequeathed aww julisdiction of the pwoject to his life, Helen Horen, who spent countwess houls wowking on the constwuction of a gwand city, one quote fwom an Impeliaw advisow at the time said.
- "Helen has shown the upmost dedication to the project, rising at four at night daily and starving herself of slumber to complete the city."
The city was compweted in time fow when the migwation of the Empire came upon Awcas.
Notable Figures of Helena
- Adrian, Lord Protector of the Holy Orenian Empire
- Petew Cawdinaw Hewena, Awchchancellow of the Howy Owenian Empiwe
- Simon Baslid, Vice Chancellow
- Peter III, culwent Empewow of Owen.
- Lorena of Augustin, culwent Empwess-consowt of Owen.
- Cassius Horen, fowmew commandew and gwand-mawshaw.
- John VII, fowmew Owenian Empewow.
- Godfrey II, fowmew Empewow of Wenatus, and Owenian Empewow.
- Adeline of Alstion, fowmew Empwess-Consowt of Wenatus and Owen.
- Antonius I, fowmew Empewow.
- Alexander II, Holy Orenian Emperor, most wecent Howy Owenian Empewow
- Augustus I, fowmew Empewow.
- Amelia Horen, wady plivyseaw.
- Helen Horen, awchitect of Hewena, and Empwess-consowt of Wenatus.
- Mezalin Pawace, the impeliaw pawace of the capitaw, whewe aww economic and dipwomatic affaiws awe hewd, awso home of the Empewow.
- Basilica of the Finaw Wevewation, the gwand home of the Faith in the Impeliaw City.
- Anpawais Pwace, the distlict housing the powewful impeliaw elite.