The capital of the Holy Orenian Empire, Helena provides the housing of all Imperial affairs, bureaucrats and citizens. Named after Helen Horen, who oversaw the construction of the city, it houses men and women from all reaches of the empire, from Heartlanders to Kardasi. The city operates as the seat of the House of Sarkozic, who rule from the Mezarin Palace at the peak of the grand city.
An atypical approach was taken by the Emperor at the time, Augustus I, who decided not to employ a vast array of Imperial architects that have constructed plentiful cities before - but instead, bequeathed all jurisdiction of the project to his wife, Helen Horen, who spent countless hours working on the construction of a grand city, one quote from an Imperial advisor at the time said.
- "Helen has shown the upmost dedication to the project, rising at four at night daily and starving herself of slumber to complete the city."
The city was completed in time for when the migration of the Empire came upon Arcas.
Notable Figures of Helena
- Adrian, Lord Protector of the Holy Orenian Empire
- Peter Cardinal Helena, Archchancellor of the Holy Orenian Empire
- Simon Basrid, Vice Chancellor
- Peter III, current Emperor of Oren.
- Lorena of Augustin, current Empress-consort of Oren.
- Cassius Horen, former commander and grand-marshal.
- John VII, former Orenian Emperor.
- Godfrey II, former Emperor of Renatus, and Orenian Emperor.
- Adeline of Alstion, former Empress-Consort of Renatus and Oren.
- Antonius I, former Emperor.
- Alexander II, Holy Orenian Emperor, most recent Holy Orenian Emperor
- Augustus I, former Emperor.
- Amelia Horen, lady privyseal.
- Helen Horen, architect of Helena, and Empress-consort of Renatus.
- Mezarin Palace, the imperial palace of the capital, where all economic and diplomatic affairs are held, also home of the Emperor.
- Basilica of the Final Revelation, the grand home of the Faith in the Imperial City.
- Anpalais Place, the district housing the powerful imperial elite.